Celebrate your special moments on emomi365! Get exciting content to share with your friends and family. It's fun and easy to explore and purchase your favourite content for every special moment. Share them with your friends and family to make special occasions more memorable.
In Emomi365, the way in which content can be consumed is:
a) Via subscription (Daily/Weekly/Monthly)
b) Info On Demand (IOD)
c) By in-app purchase
Buy Now button is for Info on Demand (IOD) content also known as one time purchase.
Subscribe button is for subscription based content. Upon successful subscription, button will change to ‘Subscribed’.
- Once your payment is successful, click OK button in Thank You page.
- You will be redirected to content details page.
- Click Download button
Now you can enjoy your content.
The remaining credit is the number of content that is available for download. Once you have reached download limit, the content in this group will be selling as IOD.
Yes, depending on the type of content used. If it is an app, then the content can be downloaded again.
Yes, you can! Just do the following steps:
- Browse content category
- Click to any content that you want to rate
- Rate the content in Your Ratings section
Found some content you want to share? You can share it to Facebook or on Twitter with hash tag via this way:
- Browse content category
- Click to any content that you want to share.
- Click Share button
You can write your inquiries here:
- Go to Contact Us
- Write your inquiries / concern to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are now can purchase by Direct Operator Billing! No more sending keyword to any shortcodes.
You’re nearly ready to enjoy your purchase! Once you receive SMS notification from 33365 together with purchase receipt in your registered email it means your payment is successful.
The payment didn’t get through? We know it’s frustrating but truthfully it happens to a lot of people.
We hope to help you answer this question so you can keep partying. Below are the reasons why:
- Insufficient credit balance on your prepaid mobile
- Incorrect bank details (credit card/debit card number) (soon)
Can’t keep track of what you’ve bought? Here’s how to check:
- Click My Profile menu in top navigation
- Click Transation History link
Now you can view all contents that you have purchased regardless it is info on demand (IOD) or subscription.
Of course you can! Just follow these steps:
- Click My Profile menu in top navigation.
- Click Transaction History button.
- Click View Details link for invoice that you want to reprint.
Editing the information is really easy. Just follow the steps below:
- Click My Profile in top navigation bar
- Click on Profile Name
- Under Account & Settings section click Edit button
- Click Submit button once you are done.
Want a different look? You have a few different ways of doing it:
- Click My Profile link in top navigation bar
- Under Account & Settings section click Upload Photo button.
- Click upload image button
- Select your picture and click OK button
Now your friends can see your new profile picture!
It’s as easy as 1-2-3! Just follow the steps below and you will be a member less than 5minutes.
A - Register via Facebook
- Enter your registered Facebook email and password.
- Click login button.
B - Register via emomi365 site
- Enter valid email address, password & reconfirm password.
- Read emomi365 T&C and checked the check box.
- Click Register button.
To complete the registration process, you need to verify you email address by clicking link that has been sent to your email.
Everyone is invited to be part of us! Just make sure you have an eligible email/Facebook account or Celcom number.
You go to My Profile, click your username. System will redirect you to Account & Settings page.
- Enter mobile number
- Click Save button
- You can see ‘Your number has not been verified’ under your mobile number
- Click ‘Verify number now’ link
- Click Request TAC button. You will receive TAC code in your mobile number
- Enter TAC code
- Click Confirm button
- Upon successful validation, you can see ‘√’ symbol at the end of your mobile number
After clicking TAC button, you will see TAC status:
Tac request is succesful
A TAC code has been sent to your registered mobile number via SMS for verfication purpose
You may retry to request TAC after 15 minutes. If you still do not receive the TAC, you may off the Wifi connection and do the purchase using your Celcom 3G number. No login is required.
Looking for something? Just use the search tool at the top of the page.
Or you have a certain category in mind? Just browse in the category tabs above.
Just click Preview button. Sorry but this is only available for certain content.
Something you like but can’t buy? Never fear. Just click Like button in content details page.
All your favourite content will be shown in My Profile> Favourites.
So you won’t need to worry about forgetting your favourite content.
7 Days Free Subscription
You’ll be able to instantly enjoy all subscription content on emomi365 7 days for free!
Subscribe anytime between 15th April to - 30th June 2016 to enjoy this promotion.
All Celcom customers who subscribe to emomi365 can enjoy this promotion.
You can browse the subscription content catalogue and subscribe to the content of your choice.
You can by going to My Profile My Content and click the unsubscribe option on a specific content that you want to unsubscribe.
3 days before free trial period is over, you will receive an SMS notification via short code< 33365> with a request to renew your subscription.
Yes you can. However, you can only enjoy 7 days free trial once.
Terms & Conditions
Your use of the Service, upon Activation, constitutes unconditional acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as may be amended from time to time. You must ensure that any person you allow to use the Service complies with these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge that you have read and fully understood these Terms and Conditions.
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall, unless the context otherwise requires, have the meanings as defined below. All other terms not defined herein shall have the meaning as may generally be accepted within the industry based on the context used herein:
Means certain information which we require from you before entering certain parts of the Site in order to use the Services, which may be a username, password, your mobile phone number or other or similar recognition device;
Means an account opened for you with Celcom for subscribing to the Service;
Means the point in time when the Services is activated in Celcom’s System;
Means Celcom Mobile Sdn Bhd (Company No. 27910-A);
Shall have the meaning ascribed to it in clause 9;
Means the telecommunication system utilised by Celcom in providing the Service;
Means any games, videos, wallpaper, music, application, or other materials and/ or products made available by Celcom on the Site;
Means the Services offered via the Sites, which may include but not limited to chat, discussion groups or bulletin board services or email, SMS or voice messaging services, online transactions, search engines and e-commerce facilitators;
Means a wireless device together with accessories for the use of the Service;
Means mobile telecommunication services to be provided by Celcom to you pursuant to these Terms and Conditions which include the Contents and Functionalities made available at the Site which you purchase, download or subscribe to. The Services may also include access to products and services of third parties either directly or via any links;
Means emomi365 page which shall be a web and mobile webpages accessible at www.emomi365.com, containing mobile Content such as text, images, video, audio, etc. A web or mobile web pages is hosted on Celcom servers and is accessible via data network such as the wireless internet or a private local area network or a mobile data network;
“Terms and Conditions”
Means these terms and conditions for the Service as may be varied or modified from time to time at Celcom’s sole discretion;
“You” or “Your”
Means the person who is authorised to use the Service subject to these Terms and Conditions herein.
2.1 This Service shall be applicable to Celcom and non- Celcom prepaid and postpaid customers subject to these Terms and Conditions.
3.1 You have to be eighteen (18) years old to be able to create an Account; or
3.2 If you are below the age of eighteen (18), your Account may be created by your parent/ legal guardian.
4.1 The Services include access to products and services of third parties either directly or via links to site operated by third parties.
4.2 You acknowledge and agree that you are only permitted to use the Sites and the Services as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions or on the Sites or third party terms and conditions applicable to the products and services, which may be posted from time to time in connection with such products and services.
4.3 You agree that the Sites and usage of the Services are for your own personal use only on any Mobile Device or software to make such connection to the Sites and ensure the compatibility of the hardware and software will not cause any interference or disturbance to the Service.
4.4 You shall not:
a) copy, disclose, modify, reformat, display, distribute, license, transmit, sell, perform, publish, transfer or otherwise make available any of the Services or any information learned by you while using the Services or while accessing the Sites;
b) remove, change or obscure in any way anything on the Sites and/or the Services or otherwise use any material obtained whilst using the Sites and/or the Services except as set out in the Terms and Conditions; and
c) copy or use any material from the Sites and/or the Services for any commercial purpose, remove, obscure or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original material, or from any material copied or printed off from the Sites, or obtained as a result of the Services.
4.5 You may create an Account on the Site by clicking on the “Register” link and following the on-screen prompts. Please note that you will be required to supply information including a valid email address. Further information on creation of Account on the Site may be obtained from the FAQ page.
4.6 You may opt out from this Service or from receiving the Content at any time after your subscription to the Service/Content by clicking on “My Profile” link and following the on-screen prompts or by sending “STOP ALL” or “STOP to .
5.1 You shall:
a) ensure the compatibility of your Mobile Device with Celcom’s System. In the event that changes and upgrades are introduced to Celcom’s System, you shall be responsible to ensure the continued compatibility of your Mobile Device and you shall have no claim whatsoever against Celcom arising thereform;
b) comply with all notice or instruction given by Celcom from time to time in relation to the use of the Service;
c) be responsible for all equipment and software necessary to use the Service and also for the security and integrity of all information and data transmitted, disclosed and/or obtained through the use of the Service;
d) be responsible for all usage of and charges for the Service including but not limited to payment of all the Service charges and any other related charges due to Celcom pursuant to these Terms and Conditions in a timely manner;
e) be fully responsible for any data transmitted or broadcasted by you or persons using your Mobile Device;
f) comply with all applicable laws of Malaysia relating to the Service, including without limitation to the Communication and Multimedia Act 1998 and its subsidiary legislation, other acts, statutes, by-laws, rules and regulations issued by relevant government and regulatory agencies which may be amended from time to time;
g) take all reasonable steps to prevent fraudulent, improper or illegal use of the Service;
h) cease to utilise the Service or any part thereof for such period as may be required by Celcom;
i) report immediately to Celcom upon the discovery of any fraud, theft, loss, unauthorised usage or any other occurrence of unlawful acts in relation to the Mobile Device and its use. You agree to lodge a police report whenever instructed by Celcom and to give Celcom a certified copy of such report; and
j) indemnify and shall keep indemnified Celcom from any loss, damage, liability or expense, arising from any claims for libel, invasion of privacy, infringement of copyright, patent, breach of confidence or privilege or breach of any law or regulation whatsoever arising from the Content transmitted, received or stored via the Service or part thereof and for all other claims arising out of any act or omission of your or any unauthorised use or exploitation of the Services or part thereof.
5.1 You shall not use the Service:
a) to cause embarrassment, distress, annoyance, irritation, harassment, inconvenience, anxiety or nuisance to any person;
b) to cause excessive or disproportionate load on the Service or Celcom’s System;
c) for any unlawful purposes including but not limited to vice, gambling or other criminal purposes whatsoever or for sending to or receiving from any person any message which is offensive on moral, religious, communal or political grounds, or is abusive, defamatory or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character;
d) for any purpose which is against public interest, public order or national harmony;
e) use, permit or cause to be used the Service improperly or for any activities which breach any laws, infringe a third party’s rights, or breach any directives, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority including activities which will require Celcom to take remedial action under any applicable industry code or in a way interferes with other users or defames, harasses, menaces, restricts or inhibits any other use from using or enjoying the Service or the internet; or
f) to transmit or post any content that contains any harmful, damaging or destructive programs.
g) receive, access or transmit any Content which is obscene, pomographic, threatening, racist, menacing, offensive, defamatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise objectionable or unlawful;
h) circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account (referred to as "cracking" or "hacking") nor interfere with service to any user, host or network (referred to as "denial of service attacks") nor copy any pages or register identical keywords with search engines to mislead other users into thinking that they are reading Celcom's legitimate web pages (referred to as "page-jacking"), or use the Sites or the Services for any other unlawful or objectionable conduct. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability, and Celcom will at its absolute discretion fully co-operate with investigations of suspected criminal violations, violation of systems or network security under the leadership of law enforcement or relevant authorities;
i) use the Sites and/or the Services to advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose without Celcom's written consent;
j) hack into, make excessive traffic demands, deliver or forward chain letters, "junk mail" or "spam" of any kind, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or otherwise engage in any other behaviour intended to inhibit other users from using and enjoying the Sites and/or the Services or any other web site, or which is otherwise likely to damage or destroy Celcom's reputation or the reputation of any third party.
5.3 You acknowledge that chat, discussion groups or bulletin board services and similar services offered by the Service ("Public Communication Services") are public communications, and your communications may be available to others and consequently you should be cautious when disclosing personal or sensitive information or any information which may identify you. Celcom is not responsible for, and does not control or endorse any Content of any Public Communication Services.
5.4 If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Celcom has the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services or access to the Sites
6.1 Celcom reserves the right to make any alteration or changes to the Service, or any part thereof, or suspend the Service or any part thereof without prior notice and Celcom shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience to you resulting therefrom.
6.2 Unless otherwise notified by you, you agree that Celcom may send you notifications relating to promotional and marketing activities from time to time.
6.3 Celcom may extract any details or Personal Information or any other data from you which is required to be used as evidence in court and/or when necessary in the event of a suspected and or proven misuse of the Service.
6.4 Celcom may run campaigns/contest or promotions in relation to the Service or Content as may be notified to you from time to time. You agree that your participation in such campaign/contest/promotion shall be subject to the specific terms conditions of such campaign/contest/promotion.
You agree that by using the Services, you are giving consent to Celcom that the information collected by Celcom from you (“Personal Information”) will be used and/or disclosed in accordance to our Privacy Notice as posted on our website at www.emomi365.com and Personal Data Protection Act 2010. You are advised to read our Privacy Notice to understand your rights with regards to your Personal Information.
8.1 Unless stated otherwise, all trademarks used on the Sites and/or the Services are the trademark of Celcom.
8.2 You acknowledge and agree that the Services and the Sites or any part thereof, whether presented to you by Celcom, advertisers or any third party are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. All rights are expressly reserved.
8.3 You are only allowed to use the Sites and the Services as set out in the Terms and Conditions, and nothing on the Sites and/or the Services shall be construed as conferring any licence or other transfer of rights to you of any intellectual property of other proprietary rights of Celcom.
9.1 Celcom reserves the right to impose any charges, fees or subscriptions (“Charges”) for access to the Sites or for the use of the Services. Some Services may be chargeable as indicated on the Sites and in any accompanying Terms and Conditions.
9.2 Methods for Payment
(a) If you are a Celcom customer:
i - the Charges shall be reflected in your bill if you are a postpaid customer or shall be deducted from your account if you are a prepaid customer; or
ii - via Celcom’s AirCash.
(b) If you are a non-Celcom customer, the Charges may be payable:
i - via credit or debit cards listed on the Site.
9.3 You will need to provide all equipment necessary to access the Sites and the Services on the internet, and be liable for payment for your local telephone call and data charges at the rates published by the telephone operator with whom you make your local calls, or any other internet access charges to which you may be subjected to. If your equipment does not support relevant technology including but not limited to encryption, you may not be able to use certain Services or access certain information of the Sites.
9.4 Step Down Charging (if applicable)
Celcom may impose step down charging for specific Content as may be notified by Celcom to you from time to time subject to the term and conditions to of such Content. For the avoidance of doubt, the validity period of such Content and the number of Contents may vary due to the step down charging.
9.5 If any supply made under these Terms and Conditions is a taxable supply to which the applicable tax (including but not limited to the Malaysian Goods and Services Tax (“GST”) would apply (“Applicable Tax”), then Celcom reserves the right to levy the Applicable Tax at the prescribed rate and you agree to pay the amount of the Applicable Tax.
This Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Celcom disclaims all liability and makes no express or implied representation or warranties of any kind in relation to the Service including but not limited to:
(a) availability, accessibility, timeliness and uninterrupted use of the Service; and/or
(b) sequence, accuracy, completeness, timeliness or the security of any data, Content or information provided to you as part of the Service.
Celcom shall not be liable for any costs, loss or damages (whether direct or indirect), or for loss of revenue, loss of profits or any consequential loss whatsoever as a result of your usage of the Service.
12.1 The Content for the Service is provided by third party content providers. Celcom does not filter or edit the Content. You acknowledge that Celcom is under no obligation to censor the Content or information provided even if it is co-branded or promoted by Celcom.
12.2 It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the Sites and the Services are suitable for your purposes. The Services and the Charges are periodically updated and you should check the Sites and the Services regularly to ensure that you have the latest information. You should also refresh your browser each time you visit the Sites and the Services, to ensure that you have the view of the most up to date version of the Sites and the Services.
12.3 The Sites and the Services are provided on an "as is" basis. Although every effort has been made to provide accurate information on these pages, neither Celcom, nor any of its employees, members of the Celcom Group, their suppliers, employees, make any warranty, expressed or implied, or assume any legal liability (to the extent permitted by law), or responsibility for the suitability, reliability, timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the Services or any part thereof contained on the Sites or in the Services.
12.4 You acknowledge that Celcom is unable to exercise control over the security or subject matter of Content passing over the Celcom network, the Sites or via the Services, and Celcom hereby excludes all liability of any kind for the transmission or reception of infringing Content of whatever nature.
13.1 The Sites may contain links to websites, web pages operated by third parties and you agree that your use of each website, webpage and service is also subject to the terms and conditions, if any, contained within each website or webpage or attached to any products or services of these third parties. These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated into each set of the terms and conditions. In the event that there is any conflict, the terms and conditions contained within the relevant website or webpage, or attached to the relevant products or services shall prevail over the Terms and Conditions.
13.2 Celcom assumes no responsibility for and does not endorse unless expressly stated, created or published by third parties that is included in the Sites and the Services or which may be linked to and from the Sites.
13.3 The Sites and/or the Services may be used by you to link into other websites, resources and/or networks worldwide. Celcom accepts no responsibility for the Content, services or otherwise in respect of these, and you agree to conform to the acceptable use policies of such websites, resources and/or networks.
13.4 You agree that Celcom does not generally and is not required to monitor or edit the use to which you or others use the Sites and the Services, or the nature of the Content and Celcom is excluded from all liability of any kind arising from the use of the Services, and in particular but without limitation to the foregoing, the nature of any Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Celcom reserves the right to edit or remove any Services and/or Content, at any time as Celcom deems necessary, in order to prevent any breach of the Terms and Conditions or any breach of applicable laws or regulations.
14.1 Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall act to limit or exclude Celcom's liability for death or personal injury resulting from Celcom's negligence, fraud or any other liability, which may not by applicable law be limited or excluded.
14.2 Celcom shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure the maintenance and availability of the Sites and the Services, but availability may be affected by your equipment, other communications networks, network congestion or access to the internet at the same time or other causes of interference, and may fail or require maintenance without notice.
14.3 Neither Celcom nor any member of the Celcom Group shall be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of, or in connection with the performance of, or use of Services available on the Sites and in particular, but without limitation to the foregoing, Celcom specifically excludes all liability whatsoever in respect of any loss arising as a result of:
(a) use which you make of the Sites and the Services, or reliance on Services, or any loss of any Services or your Content resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions; and
(b) defects that may exist for any costs, loss of profits, loss of your Content, or consequential losses arising from your use of, or inability to use or access, or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Sites and the Services at any time.
14.4 All conditions or warranties that may be implied or incorporated into the Terms and Conditions by law, or otherwise are hereby expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law.
14.5 In the event that you are not satisfied with the Services provided through the Site, you can choose to discontinue with the Services.
14.6 Celcom makes every effort to ensure the security of your communications. You are however advised that for reasons beyond our control, there is a risk that your communications may be unlawfully intercepted or accessed by those other than the intended recipient. For example, your communications may pass over third party networks which we have no control. The internet is not a secure environment. Unwanted programs or materials may be downloaded without your knowledge, which may give unauthorised persons access to your mobile phone and the information stored on your mobile phone. These programs may perform actions that you have not authorised, possibly without your knowledge.
15.1 Celcom reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions, the Sites and/or the Services or any part thereof at any time. Such variations shall become effective after being posted on the website. By continuing to use this website you will be deemed to have accepted the varied Terms and Conditions.
16.1 You hereby agree to fully indemnify and to hold Celcom harmless from and against any claim brought by a third party resulting from the use of the Sites and the Services, or the provision of Content to Celcom by you and in respect of all losses, costs, actions, proceedings, claims, damages, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), or liabilities, whatsoever suffered, or incurred directly or indirectly by Celcom in consequence of such use of the Sites and the Services or provision of Content, or your breach or non-observance of any of the Terms and Conditions.
16.2 You shall defend and pay all costs, damages, awards, fees (including any reasonable legal fees) and judgments awarded against Celcom arising from the above claims, and shall provide Celcom with notice of such claims, full authority to defend, compromise or settle such claims, and reasonable assistance necessary to defend such claims, at your sole expense.
17.1 Without limiting the generality of any provision in these Terms and Conditions, Celcom shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations herein caused by an act of God, insurrection or civil disorder, military operations or act of terrorism, all emergency, acts or omission of Government, or any competent authority, labour trouble or industrial disputes of any kind, fire, lightning, subsidence, explosion, floods, acts or omission of persons or bodies for whom Celcom has no control over or any cause outside Celcom’s reasonable control.
17.2 Notwithstanding Clause 17.1 above, you shall remain liable to pay all fees and charges which are outstanding and/or due and payable to Celcom.
17.3 The Service may occasionally be affected by interference caused by objects beyond Celcom’s control such as buildings, underpasses and weather conditions, electromagnetic interference, equipment failure or congestion in Celcom’s System or telecommunication systems. In the event of such interference, Celcom shall not be responsible for any inability to use or access the Service, interruption or disruption of the Service.
If any of the provision of these Terms and Conditions should be invalid, illegal or unenforceable under any applicable law, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired in any way and such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision shall be deemed deleted.
Monitoring or recording of your calls, emails, text messages or other communications may take place in accordance with the law, and in particular for Celcom's business purposes, such as for quality control and training, to prevent unauthorised use of Celcom's telecommunication systems, and to ensure effective systems operation, and in order to prevent or detect crime.
20.1 You request and authorise us to rely and act upon all apparently valid communications as instructions properly authorised by you, even if they may conflict with any other instructions given at any time concerning bill or service requirements.
20.2 An instruction will only be accepted by us if you have passed through certain security criteria.
20.3 You agree that we can act on any instructions given to us even if these instructions were not authorised by you.
20.4 We will make reasonable efforts to process any instruction where you request us to do so, but we shall not be liable for any failure to comply with such a request unless it is due to Celcom's failure to make reasonable efforts to do so.
20.5 You must make sure that any instruction is accurate and complete, and we are not liable if this is not the case.
20.6 A transaction being carried out is not always simultaneous with an instruction being given. Some matters may take time to process and certain instructions may only be processed during normal working hours, even though the service may be accessible outside such hours.
20.7 You will be responsible for all losses and payments (including the amount of any transaction carried out without your authority) if you have acted with gross negligence so as to facilitate that unauthorised transaction, or you have acted fraudulently. For the purposes of this Clause, gross negligence shall be deemed to include failure to observe any of your security duties referred to in the Terms and Conditions.
Profligate use of the Celcom network is prohibited. Celcom considers that any applications which transmit live video, live audio or make similar traffic demands across the Celcom network by whatever means, unless provided by Celcom, constitutes making profligate use of the Celcom network. Use of internet protocol multicast, other than by means provided and co-ordinated by Celcom is also prohibited.
22.1 Celcom may elect to suspend, vary or terminate the Services and the Sites immediately and without prior notice at any time, for repair or maintenance work, to upgrade or update the Sites and the Services, or for any other reason whatsoever.
22.2 Celcom may elect to terminate the Services or your access to the Sites forthwith on breach of any of the Terms and Conditions by you, including, without limitation, late or non-payment of Charges due, or if Celcom ceases to offer the Sites and the Services to its customers for any reason whatsoever.
You may address your queries or complaints in relation to the Service or Content via email at email@example.com
24.1 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
These Terms and Conditions are severable in that if any provision is determined to be illegal or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be deemed to have been deleted without affecting the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
Celcom's failure to exercise any particular right or provision of the Terms and Conditions, shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision, unless acknowledged and agreed to by Celcom in writing.
You acknowledge and agree that in entering into the Terms and Conditions you do not rely on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty or understanding (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person (whether party to the Terms and Conditions or not) other than as expressly set out in the Terms and Conditions as a warranty. Nothing in this Clause shall, however, operate to limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
You in entering into the Terms and Conditions and using the Service undertake that you will not assign, re-sell, sub-lease or in any other way transfer your rights or obligations under the Terms and Conditions or part thereof. Contravention of this restriction in any way, whether successful or not, will result in the Services being terminated by Celcom forthwith. Celcom may assign the Terms and Conditions in whole or in part to any third party at its discretion.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE
Pokemon Go on Google via Celcom Pay Campaign (“Campaign”)
This Campaign is held by Celcom Mobile Sdn Bhd (Company No. 27910-A) (“Celcom”). By participating in the Campaign, the Customers (as herein defined) hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) which shall form an integral part and to be read together with terms and conditions of Customer Registration Form (“CRF”) and/or terms and conditions of the respective mobile/content service(s) offered and relevant to the Customers in respect of this Campaign.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions and/or terms and conditions of CRF and/or terms and conditions of the respective mobile/content Campaign(s), such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these Terms and Conditions (ii) terms and conditions of CRF and/or the respective mobile/content service(s).
This Campaign shall commence from 13th August 2016 to 12th September 2016 and shall continue to be available unless otherwise notified by Celcom (“Campaign Period”).
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Celcom customers who have downloaded Pokemon Go on Google Playstore using android system kitkat 4.4 and above (“Customers”).
- Customers may participate in this Campaign by using “CelcomPay” as preferred payment method in purchasing any Pokemon Go sales item.
- Each transaction with CelcomPay, Customers are entitled for a rebate of ten (10%) percent (“Rebate”).
For avoidance of doubt, Customers may enjoy using CelcomPay as long as they do not exceed the purchase limitation of RM 120.00 for each transaction made. Further information on CelcomPay can be obtained on https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/services/celcompay.
- Rebate shall be conducted in following manner:
a. For postpaid Customers; and Rebate will be credited to the next billing cycle.
b. For prepaid Customers; Rebate will be credited into the account within fourteen (14) days from receipt of SMS notification under clause 2 above.
- Notwithstanding the Campaign is held by Celcom, the purchase of Pokemon Go sales items is subject to Niantic’s terms and conditions of service.
- Celcom reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend, omit and/or vary any part or the whole of the terms and conditions of this Campaign without prior notice to the Customer herein stated and the Customer shall be bound to observe, perform and comply with the terms and conditions herein and any amendments thereof.
- Celcom’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Celcom shall not be liable for any claim by the Customer or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- Celcom disclaims any liability for loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that Celcom reserves the rights to disqualify any participation if the Customer is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this Campaign. Notwithstanding the above, Celcom reserves the right to reject any participation or the Customer at its sole and absolute discretion without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Celcom does not take any responsibility in the event that the Customer is prevented from participating in the Campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure which including but not limited to regulatory and/or government directive, act of God etc.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the Campaign, Campaign marks, trade names, trademarks are the property of Celcom.
- Except as expressly mentioned herein, Celcom shall not be responsible for any expenses and cost including out-of-pocket expenses related to or as a consequence of participating in this Campaign.
- Celcom disclaims any warranties or liabilities for the merchantability and fitness of the Contents under this Campaign. The warranties applicable for the Contents are subject to the terms and conditions provided by the supplier of the Contents.
- The Contents under the Campaign are provided by third party. Celcom does not filter or edit such content. The Customers acknowledge that Celcom is under no obligation to censor the content or information provided. Celcom disclaims all liability in relation to the content provided.
- In the event any of the provision in these terms and conditions is invalid, illegal and unenforceable under any applicable law or by any reasons whatsoever, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- No delay or indulgence by Celcom in enforcing any terms or conditions herein shall constitute a waiver by Celcom of the Customers’ breach of these terms and conditions.
The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about CELCOM, its subsidiaries and the services that they offer. It does not constitute an offer to sell any securities and must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision. By accessing this website you agree that CELCOM will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in this web site or from your access of other material on the internet via web links from this site. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law.
The copyright in the material contained in this website and any CELCOM trademarks and brands included in that material belongs to CELCOM or its licensors. Any person may copy any part of this material from this website, subject to the following conditions:
The material may be used only for that person's own personal use for non-commercial purposes; The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material; and the products, technology or processes described in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by CELCOM or by other third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights. Images, trade marks and brands displayed on this site are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owner(s).
You can reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
We, CELCOM AXIATA BERHAD (Company No. 167469-A), with our registered office and principal place of business at15th Floor, Menara Celcom, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and our subsidiary companies (collectively "CELCOM") provide a range of telecommunication services. We are committed to protecting all Personal Data kept by us and providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service. CELCOM is bound by the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, General Consumer Code of Practice for the Communications and Multimedia Industry Malaysia, and the Communications and Multimedia Act 1998, which set out a number of principles concerning consumer protection in Malaysia.
"Personal Data" means any personal information relating to CELCOM's customer that the customer has provided to CELCOM or made available to CELCOM due to his/her contract with CELCOM, e.g. name, Identity Card / Passport No., address, information about his/her transactions with CELCOM such as contact number, account number, account balances, payment history, and account activity.
"Sensitive Personal Data" comprises information as to the customer's physical or mental health or condition, political opinions, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, commission or alleged commission of any offence or any other Personal Data determined by law; and
"third parties" means a person or a company who is not a party to a contract or a transaction with CELCOM, but excluding CELCOM's agents, subsidiaries, contractors, sub-contractors and professional advisors.
CELCOM reserves the right to change any portion of this Policy. CELCOM will announce such changes through its dedicated webpage [www.celcom.com.my]
This Notice applies to all operations and business units of CELCOM. To the extent any operations or business unit of CELCOM already has a data protection Notice in place; this Notice shall supersede and replace any such notice.
The Customer Service Division is responsible for the customer access and correction of personal data, notice and choice process to limit processing of personal data and the Privacy Department in Legal Division is responsible for the monitoring the administration of this Notice and monitoring enterprise wide compliance.
- EFFECTIVE DATE
This notice is effective as at August 1 2013.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
- General Principle:
- CELCOM will use, process, record, hold, store, share and disclose ("process") Personal Data with the consent of the customer.
- Continuance of use of CELCOM's services and/or products shall amount to the customer's consent for the processing of its Personal Data by CELCOM.
- CELCOM will record and maintain a record of consent by your continued use of our services as appearing on our active customer database.
- If you are under 18, you should ensure that you obtain the consent of your parents or legal guardian before using our services and/or products.
- General Principle:
- Notice and Choice Principle:
- Please be informed that CELCOM will process customer's Personal Data for the following reasons and MAY disclose:-
- to companies and organizations for the performance of CELCOM's contract of providing any goods or services to the customer;
- for profiling your service preferences
- to companies and organizations for compliance with any legal and/or regulatory obligations to which CELCOM is subject, in addition to any obligation imposed under CELCOM's contract with the customer;
- to companies and organizations that act as CELCOM's payment channels including and without limitation, financial institutions for purposes of maintaining financial records, assessing or verifying credit and facilitating payments of any amount due to CELCOM;
- to other service providers or third parties nominated by CELCOM either solely or jointly with other service providers, for purposes of establishing and maintaining a common database of customers or processing data as an outsourced entity both within and outside Malaysia;
- to send you information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of organisations selected by CELCOM;
- to companies and organizations that act as CELCOM's agents or contractors for the purposes of recovering any amount due to CELCOM;
- to regulatory bodies or other government authorities in compliance with requirements under the law or towards the detection or prevention of crime and/or fraud;
- to any party involved in or related to a legal proceeding, for purposes of the proceedings;
- to protect CELCOM's vital interests;
- for the administration of justice;
- to promote any of CELCOM's products and/or services; or products, services and special offers of third parties whose products and services we think may be of interest to you; and
- for the exercise of any functions conferred on any person by or under any law.
- Celcom collects personal data from customer application forms prepaid registration forms customer relationship managements systems and our network systems in order to assess your needs and provide you better service. CELCOM may transfer the customer's Personal Data to third parties both in Malaysia and overseas providing outsourced data storage or data processing services for CELCOM.
- Any customers who have provided his/her Personal Data prior to this Policy, may contact CELCOM using the contact details set out below to know what types of Personal Data have been processed and the purpose for the processing.
- You will be given the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having your Personal Data used for purposes not directly related to the Services or CELCOM's Websites at the point where CELCOM asks for information. If you do not wish to receive our promotional updates you may opt-out of receiving these communications by contacting CELCOM at the contact numbers listed below. But please note that should you decide to "opt-out", we may not be able to provide you with certain Services and your subscription to or application for certain Services may be declined, denied or refused by CELCOM.
- CELCOM is obliged to disclose your cell phone number to other network operators to enable the use of the Services. Should you refuse to permit such disclosure, CELCOM may not be able to continue providing you with certain Services.
- Disclosure Principle:
- CELCOM will only disclose Personal Data to comply with any government agency notification requirements; and/or for the purpose for which the Personal Data is processed where you have consented to disclosure.
- CELCOM may from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about particular goods, offers or services that may be of interest to you. In those cases, Personal Data that may identify you will not be transferred to the third party. All communication whether from CELCOM or CELCOM's business partners will be sent to you by CELCOM.
- CELCOM may disclose your Personal Data to subsidiaries, its parent company Axiata Group Berhad or any other entity for the purpose as outlined in paragraph 4.2.1.
- Security Principle:
CELCOM is responsible for taking prudent steps to safeguard the confidentiality and security of all Personal Data, including appropriate procedural, organizational and technical steps to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or disclosure. These steps include entering into written agreements with subcontractors who process Personal Data in accordance with CELCOM's instructions and incorporating CELCOM's own data protection standards as a minimum.
- Retention Principle:
In executing its responsibilities with respect to the confidentiality of Personal Data, CELCOM will employ a number of safeguards, appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, to protect Personal Data against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. Such safeguards will include physical measures, organizational measures and technological measures, for example locked filing cabinets, restricted access to offices, security clearances and limiting access on a "need to know" basis and use of passwords and encryption. Procedures for implementing these measures will be communicated to all CELCOM's employees and third parties to ensure compliance with this principle.
- Data Integrity Principle:
- CELCOM strives to maintain complete, current, and accurate information about its customers. Any inaccurate information that is brought to CELCOM's attention will be corrected as quickly as possible after notification. Procedures will be maintained to ensure that any reported inaccuracies are promptly and effectively handled and that customers' information remains as accurate, current and complete as possible.
- You are obliged to provide your personal data to CELCOM. Failure to provide complete and correct information to CELCOM as required in the Agreement including the Registration Form or any Addendum, may result in the customer's application for services being rejected, the service or Agreement being terminated and/or correspondence from CELCOM including without limitation, bill statements failing to reach the CUSTOMER.
- Access Principle:
Any person dealing with CELCOM can have access to his/her Personal Data that CELCOM has in its possession or control and may request that his/her Personal Data be amended for purposes of accuracy and completeness.
- SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA
- CELCOM does not process any Sensitive Personal Data in its ordinary course of business.
- If need arises, CELCOM will obtain explicit consent from the customer before or when it processes Sensitive Personal Data.
- CELCOM may process Personal Data without the customer's consent only in limited circumstances as permitted by law.
- CELCOM'S WEBSITE
- CELCOM provides products and services via its various websites. When a customer visits CELCOM' websites the web servers generally record anonymous information such as the time, date and URL of the request. This information assists CELCOM to improve the structure of its websites and monitor their performance. From time to time CELCOM may also use third parties to analyse this anonymous information.
- As mandatory in the usage of the CELCOM's websites CELCOM may require standard information such as a customer's Login ID, password, Personal Data for verification purposes, contact details and identification numbers. This information is necessary for CELCOM to provide the services the customer applied for. The customers are required to maintain the secrecy of his/her Login ID and Password enabling him/her to access the CELCOM home page. It is strongly stressed that CELCOM will not be able to secure the Personal Data if the customer reveal his/her Login ID and Password to anyone, and as such, is not liable for any breach of Personal Data.
- IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
- CELCOM also collects Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. IP addresses are assigned to computers on the internet to uniquely identify them within the global network. CELCOM collects and manages IP addresses as part of the service of providing internet session management and for security purposes.
- The CELCOM's websites may transmit to any customer's computer a "cookie". A cookie is a package of data that allows CELCOM's server to identify and interact more effectively with the customer's computer having to spend time on identifying each customer user, thereby also providing additional login convenience. The customer may configure and personalize its current browser to refuse, reject or delete such cookies.
- INTEREST BASED ADVERTISING
- Interest Based Advertising is a way of making the advertisements (ads) on the websites the customer visit more relevant to him/her. CELCOM collects anonymous information about the web browsing activity of a customer internet-enabled device and use that information to associate the customer's browser with one or more pre-defined interest categories. This enables CELCOM to provide ads to the customers that are tailored to the customer's interests. Interest Based Advertising does not change the amount of advertising a customer receives, it just makes it more relevant.
- The customer may configure and personalize its current browser to refuse, reject or delete collection of information for Internet Based Advertising.
- CALLING NUMBER DISPLAY
CELCOM's Calling Number Display facility (CND) lets persons who receive phone calls identify who is calling them by displaying the caller's number. CND forms part of the ordinary telephony service that you purchase from CELCOM. Unless you have chosen to block your (home or mobile) phone number, or have a silent line, CND will usually cause your phone number to be displayed (or logged) - locally and sometimes internationally - on a receiving caller's phone. In other words, CND will enable the disclosure of your phone number to receiving callers (and to other network operators) locally and internationally, unless you take the above measures.
CELCOM is committed to protecting the Personal Data of all customers CELCOM deals with.
If you have any questions in relation to this Privacy Notice, please contact us using where applicable the numbers below :
Dial 1111 - from Celcom Mobile
Dial 1 300 111 000 - from other operator
Dial +603 36308888 - from abroad
between 9.00am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. Alternatively, you can write to The ADMINISTRATOR at http://www.celcom.com.my/personal/helpsupport/contactus/contactus-form. You may also use this address to communicate any concerns you may have regarding compliance with this Privacy Notice.